A system that manages all the operations of the organization as it manages the financial and administrative departments of any company, whether it is large, medium or small, and applies the integration in it and manages the activities of the supply chain, operations, reporting, manufacturing, and various human resources operations from preparing salaries, discounts and labor laws
Information Technology Experts Company allows, through its system, to link all operations through the ERP system for all business processes, which enables the flow of data between them. By collecting data on corporate transactions from multiple sources, the ERP eliminates data redundancy and provides data integration with a single source of information.
While there is no software that provides a comprehensive solution for all company operations, ERP systems continue to improve business processes that help in making decisions based on data and information in ERP systems.
The ERP system provides complete coverage of the functions of a company or organization, and some of the main processes include the following:
- financial departments
Modern ERP displays dashboards that give you an overview of your finances, so you can see actual information anytime, anywhere. It also helps you reduce the manual entry of information, automate daily tasks, and include tracking capabilities that help in the process of aligning and aligning with the organizational structure of any organization of any size.
The system provides appropriate solutions based on managing company data and organizing employee management tasks such as payroll, recruitment, employment, vacations, resignations and other tasks.
You can also build performance indicators for employees through the system, track employee performance, and identify human resource problems before they occur, all in a fully automated electronic way.
The system increases the improvement of the company’s or organization’s business, and automates daily operations, as it enables companies specialized in manufacturing and importing to meet customer needs and manage resources by accessing actual data and linking it to employee performance, which allows accurate evaluation of employees’ work. The system also improves project and cost management in addition to setting production-related plans.
- Supply chain
If your company is still physically entering information and trying to keep track of inventory in your warehouse, the system can easily save you significant time and money by automating these processes with ERP. It displays the appropriate solutions to follow up the business through dashboards that rely on business intelligence techniques that help you make decisions correctly and quickly.
The importance of using an ERP system
- ERP system improves overall organization performance
- ERP system saves in IT costs.
- Saving the time needed to complete work procedures and steps.
- A process platform to standardize operations.
- It helps in making the right decisions at the right time by facilitating the process of analyzing data, drawing conclusions, and making decisions.
- The ERP system provides detailed, real-time reports of all business details of the organization, enabling it to quickly adapt and respond to changes.
- ERP system provides complete security for your company as it secures a single database as opposed to a group of databases spread across multiple servers.
- Reducing IT-related expenses and end-user training costs